Engineering on the Ares

Logs from your shift go here

Moderator: AdrenCrow

Engineering on the Ares

Postby Avin_Jingzu on Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:41 am

Avin: The human scientists tried to open a hole in the time/space continuum using an unguided coupling between the antimatter generator and warp core. The idiots set fire to the warp room and blew power to half the ship. In order to fix the problem I was forced to ask the captain to vent the air from the primary and secondary rooms. The noble engineers that perished in that blaze will be remembered.
Avin_Jingzu
Captain

Re: Engineering on the Ares

Postby Avin_Jingzu on Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:10 pm

An crewman fell into the warp core today, he was helped along but no one is talking. Finally fixed the energy coupling and we can now get underway.
Avin_Jingzu
Captain

Postby Avin_Jingzu on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:26 pm

been underway for a while now, the repairs are finally completedand the ship is in top shape... part of me hopes the good captain wrecks it again so I can learn more about this interesting vessel and upgrade the systems. the other part wishs that nothing bad happens cause it would take a lot of work.

Engineer Avinellium Jingzu out.
Avin_Jingzu
Captain

Postby StephenGleeson on Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:14 am

Avin_Jingzu wrote:the other part wishs that nothing bad happens cause clubofpassion com would take a lot of work. Engineer Avinellium Jingzu out.

This is exactly my problem for now.
Last edited by StephenGleeson on Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
StephenGleeson
Cheif

Return to Duty Logs