Blazek's Personal Log 1

Logs from off Duty go here

Moderator: AdrenCrow

Blazek's Personal Log 1

Postby Blazek on Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:49 pm

Blazek’s Personal Log Uniform

Well it’s been hell for me. After graduating very high in my class I thought I would get more respect. Unfortunately aliens are considered second class citizens in this species. Heck they even gave me barely a uniform. I recorded the event.

“I am here for my new uniform” Blazek said standing at attention. An older looking Terran looks at her.
“Hmm alien scum. Here” he grabbed a couple of articles of clothing and tossed it to her. She unfolded them.
“Umm these aren’t a uniform. They look like someone’s bikini” Blazek said groaning
He looked at her and laughed. “They are your uniform. If you want you can go naked” he smiled.
“I rather wear this. Any boots?” Blazek asked
“No, have fun” he said smiling as he shoved her out. “Now get out of here you stupid alien.”

Yeah, it’s been a grand adventure so far. Can’t wait to get out of this place and back to the Wolfen Empire. My uniform is small. It’s a top that barely covers my umm. Tied by a couple of strings. Same with the bottoms. I hate being here.

End Log
Blazek
Captain

Re: Blazek's Personal Log 1

Postby Blazek on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:25 pm

New Crewmen.

Yeah this new Crewman is now aboard. Avin or something kind of name like that. He seems very werid. He looks human but isn't human. I guess he is ok. Who knows what will happen.
Blazek
Captain

Postby Blazek on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:21 am

I am beginning to like that new Cadet. He loves to annoy the Captian as much as I do. I offered the captian some poisoned coffee but he rejected. So I gave it to some dumb red shirt who died a horrible horrible death. I was fun to watch him squirm in agony as the poison liquidfies his insides. It took about two hours to kill him. Such a fun Class 8 bio poison to use.
Blazek
Captain

Postby linabale on Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:42 am

Because of you i need to pay someone to write my papers now! :lol:
Anyway, thank you, i spend a lot of time here!
linabale
Cheif

Return to Personal Logs